Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A funny......

Look at that happy silly boy Julius!! I can't wait to hug him!

Last week we dropped off five of our children's physical forms that needed updating for our home study. The pediatrician hadn't seen those kids since April 2009 because most of our kids are pretty healthy! So the nurse called to verify their health was good and ask us to come in later so Dr could see them.

The first thing the nurse said when she called was "Are you adopting again???!!" I had to tell her no, this is the same adoption. She was quite surprised that the boys weren't home yet! LOL! But I told her she would have seen them if they were home!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, cuteness defined! (your boy, that is....HA HA HA, I am so funny, huh?) Seriously, his smile is divine! Can't wait to see you ALL home together! Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))