Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I800A supplements mailed- Phew!

This afternoon we mailed the I800A Supplements 1 and 3. With the Home Study addendum and a check for $445.00. OUCH!


Now we wait for them to go to the TX lock box, then we wait for an appointment for Hope's biometric finger prints. Then re-approval. Then we wait for our I800 to also be approved.


WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!! UGH!!


I never saw this coming. :o( I have to say I'm still heart broken. I prefer to wait upon the Lord, NOT our government. Does government "work" for us in these situations? I don't think so. We are all being treated like potential criminals. Hope for turning 18, the boys for being from a different country. Are we seriously this protective about immigration of two 3 yr olds who have Down Syndrome? OY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))