Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Documents received at lock box

The supplements to our I800A were received at the TX lock box. Now they need to go to MO. Then they will mail us a finger print appt. As soon as it comes in the mail Tom is going to drive Hope down (75 mile drive) and sit at Immigration until they take her FPs. We are not going to "wait" for the appt. on the letter. We are going to tell them it is URGENT! This photo is Julius again. (and in the photo in the post below) Tom is holding Paul to the left. We wanted them home in June. We thought they would be home by May when we started this last year. I am good at waiting. I just don't like it. I want to kiss those cheeks. I want to hold those boys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))