Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ta-Da!!! Introducing Julius and Paul!

Here they are!! Wow!! Aren't they big!! On the left is Paul Follower Archer and the right is Julius Believer Archer. (Follower as in follower of Christ, and Believer as in believer in Christ) Their names are taken from Acts:27 where Julius a Centurion took care of Paul on his travels and when the ship wrecked they wanted to kill the prisoners, Paul included, Julius saved Paul's life. reading several translations of this chapter adds to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are both 3 yrs old. Julius turns 4 in June. Paul turns 4 in September. How do you think they'll look with their Army issued crew cuts when they get home? LOL!! That's the standard haircut here. Except my boys of color, they get the smooth look. Love those brown skinned heads!! In a post below you can see Isaiah's hair cut- yup-crew cut!

Compared to their big brothers Noah, Moses and Jacob, these guys are huge! LOL!! I don't think they are on bottles like the older boys either. Tom said they didn't say what they eat.

I think Paul has blue eyes and Julius has brown eyes. Tom is veeeeery tired.(translation= crabby) UGH! That is my only complaint about growing old. HEY! Where'd my energy go??!!

I walked Tom through skyping the photos! More to come, stay tuned. :o)

5 comments:

  1. What a blessing! I'm sure you can't wait to get your hands on your sweet little boys!
    I love the boys' names you've chosen.
    "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold." Proverbs 22:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth- they are beautiful! I am so excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see the photo!! They look so different then their photos. It's been over a year since I first saw Paul on the RR list...he looks so much older now! Can't wait to see more photos!! Prayers for endurance for both of you!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sooooo cute!!! I cant wait to see photos of them running around your house!!
    How FUN is that going to be!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Eliz! (you know I call my
    Elizabeth that some times too!) They are too cute for words. Love, love the names too! Praying for your husband as he closes out the remaining days of his first trip. Are you going on the second trip?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))