Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The sloooooooow down


When Tom came home on 3/12 we hit the ground running. We mailed in our I800. We printed off paperwork to notarize 4 documents. We set up Dr appts. We got police clearances.
~~~~~~~~~~
My Dr appt was right away. But she is a PAC so I ask my old Dr to sign off for her. (He didn't take it very well when I left him for a female provider....UGH!) This time I left the forms with the previous copies to show how he did it for me before. He sent them back right away with only one form signed. :o( He did not sign the psych. Now I cannot get in until 4/8 to ask him why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom could not get in to see his Dr until 3/30 because he is so booked. He doesn't even have 5 minutes to sign a form until then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wait,wait,wait. We could have had all of this signed, apostilled and sent off to Bulgaria over a week ago.................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pray that it was just an oversight that the Dr forgot to sign the psych. I am hoping that he does not think I need to see a psych.!! He signed it last time. The Drs are all confused as to why these forms expire. By the time we get to the last 3 boy's adoption the Drs will probably think we've adopted 4 times instead of twice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(((HUGS))) to all my dear bloggy friends! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you!! Those medical forms almost did me in during our Ukraine adoption. Praying for you..... Love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. How irritating! The medicals have always been so stressful for us also. However, the medicals for China are much more complicated forms, tighter rules, so when we saw the ones for this country, we felt relief- except for the pysch one. We were blessed in the past 2 yrs though to find a dr. happy to help us and she just signed off on that also. But, other then this current adoption, medical are always what bring me to the edge of an ulcer!!! Prayers they will work out VERY soon! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))