Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, March 14, 2011

PLEASE PRAY!!


Our 2nd stage documents were sent to us. I noticed that our youngest son's name had 2 letters switched. Instead of the TV that I had put on every form, including our Dossier apostilled documents; it was now VT. UGH!!


Tom mailed our I800 to TX this morning. It has TV on every form because that was what I had from our original forms. Tom did not overnight the forms so they won't get there for one week. :o(


This could set us back. We need approval and court before EE takes off the month of July. :o( We need these boys home fast so we can get the last 3 boys home fast!! Please pray that this will not be a big deal!


I will update photos of two of the Noah and Moses to post later!!


PLEASE PRAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying that there is NO slow down! God has His Hand so obviously on you and your sweet family!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))