Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I guess I jumped the gun

Our I800 was signed for and received on 3/17 in TX. Then last night 3/25 I got an e-mail that said "USCIS Acceptance Conformation" and that in 7-10 days I'd get written conformation. It also said it was being sent for processing."

This was confusing because for our I800A we only received one e-mail for approval-nothing else.

So I know our USCIS worker promised to approve it as soon as it hit her desk. Hopefully that will be soon.

I'm kinda sad. I know it will be soon but I thought it had already happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))