Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, March 5, 2011

He's still flying!! He'll be there soon!


Here's the old Dad ;o)
(who is flying to Eastern Europe to see Julius & Paul)
and the old mom; and their surprise baby Isaiah age 7 that they had when Mom was 47 and Dad was 50!! Ever since Isaiah was born people think I'm his Grandma! My oldest granddaughter will be 14 soon! LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was us last Wed. picking up our special needs puppy! I know, like we needed another thing to do before Dad left for Eastern Europe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But this puppy- Babe is not only a special needs puppy, he is a very easy puppy to care for other than housebreaking- putting him out every 2 hours and after every nap and meal and play time. LOL!! Oh and 3 a.m., he can't hold it through the night yet. Other than that he's a very special dog that has captured my heart like only one other dog has in my life. God really did know I needed him! He's super smart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tom is still flying to Germany as I write this at 12:44 a.m. U.S. time. Hopefully tomorrow we will Skype after church.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Kat and Paula for your sweet comments!! (((HUGS))) to all who read here!!
God bless! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to following along this week! :)
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))