Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A funny!

I just realized that when all of our boys from Bulgaria get home we'll have Julius & Paul both 4 yrs, Kitty (home now) and Noah both 8 years, Moses & Jacob both 6 yrs. ~~~~~~~~~~~ Of the 15 children we have now, we only had Angel & Andy the same age (35 yrs) and Samson and Gabriel the same age (16 yrs). ~~~~~~~~~~~ So soon 1/2 of our children will share the same age with another sibling and half will not. And we'll have 9 children ages 4-10! :o) ~~~~~~~~~~~ The only thing I hate is then people ask- Are they twins??? NO!! LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. When all of our kids get home we will have 17 children. 12 of them will be ages 5 to 10 and the other 5 will be two 12 year olds and 3 teenagers! lol I'm praying they are all home by Christmas. That would mean that we will have the following ages at Christmas Cody, Paula, and Julianne all age 5. Anjelina age 6. Zeeky age 7. Jacob and Destiny age 8. Ahnja and Nicholas age 9. Dayton, Jose, and Andrew all age 10. Crystal and Forrest age 12. Denzell age 16. Precious age 18. Unique age 19.

    I'd never written them all out before, so now I am even more excited! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why you are younger than me than me :o)
    Sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))