Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Answered prayers


Sorry to keep everyone hanging. We were incredibly busy this week catching up since Tom was gone the week before.


When Tom walked in the door last Saturday I had two I800s filled out, two I864Ws filled out and 2 releases of info filled out. He had the corresponding paperwork to send with from Bulgaria. We mailed that to USCIS on Monday. And then I realized I'd spelled one of the boy's name wrong!


Tom straightened it out! The USCIS worker said if the name was correct on the Bulgarian papers she'd switch the incorrect TV in the name to the correct VT. Phew! She was very nice and thanked us for giving her a heads up on this.


However she won't see our papers for another 2 weeks. But she promised to approve as soon as they hit her desk! Woo-Hoo!


I saw my Dr on Thurs. to re-do medicals, Tom can't get in to see his until the 30th. :o( We need to get new police clearances too and sign and notarize three forms.
On the 31rst Tom will drive all of that to St. Paul to be apostilled. Then we mail them to Bulgaria on April 1rst.


Oh how we wish it was faster. But the Lord's timing!! The lord's perfect timing!


I'm still working on our taxes. Please pray that on the 29th we find out that we are getting a good refund. We may not because we spent alot on adoption and not on the business. I have state and county licensing audits this year in June.............paperwork! UGH! I have an annual review of client services in June too! The good thing is I love my new person I hired to help me with my files. I haven't had a good helper for over 7 years! Very few people like this type of work or are qualified to help me! So it's crazy here. But the Lord is keeping me stay on top of everything to get our boys home!


Thank you Lord!! And Thank You to all of you who are praying!!

1 comment:

  1. Go to bed!!! LOL...just noticed the time of this poste (smile). I was up too.

    We are praying for a refund and praying for your little guys. I am SOOO thankful no paperwork will have to be redone. Don't you love when you get a hold of someone who is kind. God is SOOOO good!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))