Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Forms-forms and more forms!

Tonight I should have been working on my taxes. But instead I started printing things off for the 3 love bugs Dossier. (Noah-Moses-Jacob)


Technically we can't really date anything until after Tom gets back from Bulgaria March 12th. But I printed off everything I could that didn't have an expiration date and filled it in. I even started filling in our I800A for Immigration. We can't send our I800A until the first 2 boys are home..........hopefully July?

I love keeping up the rhythm of filling the paper work out, because after the last 3 boys come home- I don't ever want to do another Dossier again!! :o) The first Dossier was the hardest. Now we know what we're doing!

3 comments:

  1. I laughed when you said you don't ever want to do another Dossier again...my LEAST favorite part I think...lol. You're coming up on travel, aren't you! Soooo happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your are really AMAZING! So grateful for your heart for God's precious ones.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))