Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The boy's new sleeping arrangements cont.

The boys are loving their top bunks! Isaiah and Samson are a little neater on the top bunk now and not filling it up with lots of stuff like they did on the bottom bunk.

I decided to decorate Samson's a little. He LOVES sports. I had bought him wall stickers of the MN Wild hockey team on his birthday. Now these would be perfect on his new wall! Samson knows the logos to lots of sports teams!! He loves sports!! In fact he "runs" now because he thinks he's a sports guy!! So I climbed up onto his top bunk bed.........o.k. don't try to visualize a 53 yr old mom/grandma climbing up there LOL!! Too funny! I washed the wall and then I pasted the biggest Wild sticker................upside down!!(the one above)
O.K. so I didn't realize it was an animal head! LOL! The trees looked fine upside down! But something was off. Hope informed me it was wrong!


I did put these stickers below up straight!! :o)
Samson thought they were so cool. He loves them. We had the little "Don't pick!" pep talk with him too. Every so often he picks, so it's good to be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))