Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

where oh where oh when? (cry)

Our Dossier was delivered to Bulgaria Dec. 10th. And we have not heard one word. (cry)
I heard that Friday Jan 7th was the 3rd week that the MOJ had not met to give approvals to Dossiers! UGH! So hopefully this Friday?? :o(

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. We had hit a dossier delay as the MOJ didn't meet for about 4 weeks back in Sept. But, I have been determined to let all the timing "go" in ways I never have with this adoption and let Him run things in his timing...thus far, He's proven He can handle it without my help or worrying (lol) :) Prayers this this is the week for MOJ to meet! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! Yes I always think "God's timing" too. I'm just overwhelmed with the lack of nothing to do-no paper work for 4-5 weeks?? LOL! I have been jumping through paper hoops from May to Dec. It feels odd just...........waiting! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))